Stand a chance to win a N100, 000 and have your winning scripts turned into short films in the Homevida 2014 Call for Scripts Competition.
Homevida is calling on all Nigerians between the ages of 16 – 30 to send their original short scripts in these 3 categories: See it after the cut…
· The Investors Protection Prize, endowed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
· The Human Development Prize, endowed by United Nations Millennium Campaign (UNMC)
· Recognition for the Best Anti trafficking in Persons Script by United Nations on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) and funded by the European Union (3 winners will be selected from this category)
To be eligible, all submitted scripts must be:
· Able to fit into a 10-15 minutes short film. Scripts should be no more than 15 pages.
· Have well defined characters and plot
· Typed and presented professionally in MS Word or PDF.
Entries close June 13, 2014.
To read more on the criteria for each category, click HERE
To submit your script, click here http://homevida.org/competitions/short-film-submition
Homevida is an initiative of the Public and Private Development Centre (PPDC). This initiative was created on a platform to drive creative messaging on integrity and value change by providing incentives to film makers who consider such values when making their movies. We have partnered with institutions such as Securities and Exchange Commission Nigeria (SEC), Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP), Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB), Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and the National Film and Videos Censors Board (NFVCB).
For more enquiries on the competition: 08036267188 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about our work and past events visit: http://www.homevida.org
Click here to watch the short film which won the Family Friendly Prize Homevida 2011 Short Scripts Competition
IMPORTANT! Improve your chances of emerging a winner by better understanding competition and its goals:
Terms of reference for the Homevida short film script competition.
Criteria for the short film script entries.
Rules and conditions for submission of short film scripts.
Sourced from the Homevida competition website and the Linda Ikeji blog